After a long sleep, the 0.18.2 version of Merkaartor is released. It’s mostly bug-fixing release, with some internal improvements to the infrastructure. You can download it in the Download section.
Some of the big changes are:
- Support for Qt5
- Documented Windows build framework.
- Fixed a LOT of crashes (not all of them, but we’re working on it)
- Code cleanup and refactoring (thanks to Michal Pokorný!)
- A lot more minor fixes and improvements, you can read all of them in the git commit history.
What’s planned for the next release?
- Fix all of the crashes that are reported.
- Revive OSX builds.
- Remove or fix some unused/broken code (esp. Spatialite, GDAL, mobilemerk)